SUPER BOWL...but my diet tho!!

Options
Well super bowl sunday will not be easy,
As far as my diet is concerned. I will put my game face on. Any suggestions?

Replies

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Extra cardio tomorrow/Sat
    Fill up at the veggie tray
    Log it and move on
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself. It's one day.
  • CooperJC24
    CooperJC24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree..log it and deal with it, it's one day. If you don't enjoy life, what's the point?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm eating all the gross/delicious dips and pepperoni rolls. Don't care yo. I'm not wearing a bathing suit till mid June anyway.
  • danv004
    danv004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1. Get the smallest available plate.
    2. If you can, find a seat that gives you a good view of the TV but does not have a bowl of snacks next to it. It may be necessary to move a bowl of snacks away from yourself.
    3. Bring some gum.
    4. Allow yourself to eat some stuff if you really like it. (2-3 wings are ok, 15 are not )
    5. get a good workout in on Saturday or on Sunday afternoon.
    I hope this helped
  • arditarose
    Options
    danv004 wrote: »
    1. Get the smallest available plate.
    2. If you can, find a seat that gives you a good view of the TV but does not have a bowl of snacks next to it. It may be necessary to move a bowl of snacks away from yourself.
    3. Bring some gum.
    4. Allow yourself to eat some stuff if you really like it. (2-3 wings are ok, 15 are not )
    5. get a good workout in on Saturday or on Sunday afternoon.
    I hope this helped

Boring!
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time with beer & buddies! It's just one day! Have fun!
  • HannahVeggie
    Options
    Honestly, one day won't hurt you, but if you are really dedicated to your diet, then keep these in mind:

1. Portion: Even if you decide to eat that double cheeseburger or that slice of pizza, don't go overboard and eat as if going into hibernation. Just eat a good amount that won't fill you up too much.
    2. Choices: If you are hosting the party, serve healthy foods such as baked chicken and snacks such as carrot sticks and hummus. That way everyone can make healthier choices. If you are attending a party, then try bringing your favorite healthy dish and share it with family and friends. You can even see if there are any healthy options to choose there if you are interested.
    3. Enjoy!: This is the SUPERBOWL! You should be excited for the game, not worried about your calories! Calories aren't everything, so enjoy while you can. Focus on watching the game and getting close with friends rather than stuffing your face. Events like these are meant to be shared with people, it doesn't always have to be about the food.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I actually have never watched a football game all the way through. I'm just in for dip.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Watch it standing up and jumping up and down in excitement. Cardio, y'all!
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for the input...
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm giving myself a break on Superbowl Sunday, though I often find that my cheat days aren't that drastic as my appetite is not what it used to be. My biggest challenge will be Alcohol. Don't stress yourself over just enjoy the day and know its ok to indulge once in awhile. Go Seahawks!!