Help: How do I sort "My Meals" in Alpha order? Thanks!

I am getting acquainted with this wonderful app and want to take advantage of practical features such as creating "my meals" for easy entry. I noticed such listing does not display in alpha order... even after clicking "all meals". When I use the option to "sort", sorting does not occur. Right now my listing is not long, so I can just select from the unsorted listing; however, as "my meals" listing grows, searching to select from the list won't be practical anymore. If I select search function, then it takes me to the database instead of "my meals" database. Most likely I am missing something very simple. Any tips? Thank you!!! Michcalory :)

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    No, we can't, several of the lists are permanently "sorted" in random "order".
  • Hi Kommodevaran. I thought I was missing something. I really like this app. I trust eventually they incorporate at least alpha sorting by default. As the "my meals" list grows the advantage of using the "my meals" feature diminishes...it'll become time consuming scrolling to select through a long listing.
    Thank you :smile:
  • pinyaka
    pinyaka Posts: 3 Member
    +1 for the ability to sort "my meals" in some fashion. "Random" is a weird way to sort that.