2 Questions: Are you sleeping enough? Don't you think MFP should add a SLEEP TRACKER?

Options
Mydailytrack
Mydailytrack Posts: 39 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
1. Nope, I get only 5 hours of sleep on most nights :(
2. Yes, I could definitely use the sleep tracker to help improve my sleep habits!!

Replies

• andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't get enough sleep/deep sleep, and it affects both my appetite and energy, which affect my food choices/exercise. I have a Fitbit so I use the sleep tracker there, but I think it would be helpful for MFP to have that and also have the ability to sync that data between apps.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I know I don't get enough sleep during the week. Usually asleep by 11-11:30, awake by 4:40 for the gym. I usually catch up on the weekends lol. My fitbit charge automatically tracks sleep.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    According to my Jawbone UP, I may be the laziest person every, but I'm the world's best sleeper! LOL I get 9hrs+ every night and sleep like a baby most nights. I know, annoying, but...
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I would love a sleep tracker....
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit Charge HR that sleep tracks, but I don't know how I'll go wearing it. I don't really know how it would change my habits either, I know I often don't get enough sleep but I keep doing what I'm doing....
  • isaldgf
    isaldgf Posts: 23
    Options
    Ooh, my sleeping is the worst. I can't sleep at nights and it's even worse to wake up. I usually sleep 1-5 hours on weekdays, depends on my luck, then I recharge at weekends, up to 12 hours. Terrible.
    And hopefully sleeptracker could help me even the slightest bit.
  • JessieAbolitionistVegan
    Options
    I usually make sure to get 6-8 hours of sleep per night.
    I think a sleep tracker is a great idea!
  • NTLaffen
    Options
    They say depravation of sleep hinders weight loss and that stress leads to sleep depravation and stress keeps weight on; "they" make weight loss tough!