Hi MFP !!!

TheGift
TheGift Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!! My name is Gift.

I've been modeling since i was 14. Now i'm 20, and i don't model anymore, cause i started my university 2 yrs ago. I was fine till now, but some how i started to gain weight without noticing. When I was in NYC (modeling) i was 57 kilos, and now i'm 66 kilos, and damn crazy about it:explode: ...

I was wondering if someone could help me to have my old weight back, not that i model anymore but i want to look as skiny as i was 18 :smile: ...

The other problem is that I eat without control chocolates and other sweets, someone please tell me how can i HATE them... :sad:

THANKs a bunch!!!

Replies

• Hello everyone!! My name is Gift.

I've been modeling since i was 14. Now i'm 20, and i don't model anymore, cause i started my university 2 yrs ago. I was fine till now, but some how i started to gain weight without noticing. When I was in NYC (modeling) i was 57 kilos, and now i'm 66 kilos, and damn crazy about it:explode: ...

I was wondering if someone could help me to have my old weight back, not that i model anymore but i want to look as skiny as i was 18 :smile: ...

The other problem is that I eat without control chocolates and other sweets, someone please tell me how can i HATE them... :sad:

THANKs a bunch!!!
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Welcome! :smile:

Also, I have the same problem. There's no "real" cure for it, but I find not keeping that stuff in the house helps. And if it IS in the house, then put it on a top shelf in a cupboard. Out of sight, out of mind. :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Gift! I love chocolate and bread! What I've done is finally gotten to a place where I can have a little of them both, knowing that I can always have more later. When I'm eating chocolate or bread, I tell myself it's not like I'm never going to eat it again.

Once I started seeing the weight coming off it got easier to back away from those things in big doses because I didn't want to put that weight back on that I worked hard to get off. Goodluck...use the tools here and you'll see results.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    My 'trick' when I started was to get rid of all the junk. Then I bought a little tin of chocolates. Each day at a certain time (mine was bedtime) I was allowed 1.

It worked for me, but I am not a chocoholic as some are!

Portion control is really important, as is a realistic goal for your body frame.

Losing the 10 or 15 pounds NOW before it becomes 50 like me, is a great thing!!:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Welcome! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.