Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need some friends

Trying to lose a bit over 100 pounds. Down 8.6 since end of December.
31 year old mom of two would love some friends for help and support. I have an open diary and would love critiques...not doing so great this week:(

Replies

• michanda2015
    michanda2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have about 80 pounds to loose. I'm a 43 year-old mom of 3. Good job on your 8.6 pounds! Keep up the good work!
  • miaelissa
    miaelissa Posts: 30 Member
    How do I add a friend? (New here)
  • michanda2015
    michanda2015 Posts: 30 Member
    click on the persons name that you want to add (on the left-hand side) and than click "add as friend".
  • AngieSitaAustin
    AngieSitaAustin Posts: 75 Member
    feel free to add me, i am on here daily (Except a Saturday, that's my cheat day) happy to help/advise where i can. well done on your loss so far
  • smltnwvgal
    smltnwvgal Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss!!!! Feel free to add me, I'm new to this also.
  • Kerriperkins
    Kerriperkins Posts: 35 Member
    Please feel free to add me.
  • aljarema
    aljarema Posts: 7 Member
    You got this! Just sent you a friend request :)
  • conangt87
    conangt87 Posts: 180 Member
    anyone can add me
  • Seatown_Gal
    Seatown_Gal Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me, I love seeing other's diaries and I keep mine open as well.
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    I love making new friends and I try to be as active on here as possible, and to encourage and support as much as I can. Please feel free to add me!!