been sick after eating. calories??

Options
Hi guys,

this might sound silly, i ate dinner today and probably shouldn't as i was feeling very sick. almost immediately after eating, i was sick.
thing is, now i'm hungry again! would any of you still count all the dinner calories consumed, given it all came back up again?!
i'm just needing a slice of toast or something, but i'm unsure if i should, as i've got very few cals left and no fat.

advice please? x

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I think a sandwich would be okay.
  • tmkrupa
    tmkrupa Posts: 2
    Options
    It's not a silly question. I'm not an expert, but it seems to me that since your dinner didn't "stay" long enough to digest and process the nutrients, that not counting the majority of those calories would be ok.
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    count half your dinner cals and eat some crackers or bread, just don't overboard it.
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    If you aren't feeling well, I would worry more about getting better and feeling okay than the calories. Log it, but don't worry about it!

Feel better! :)
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Right now you need to take care of yourself. Eat what you can, given your nausea. I hope you feel better soon.
  • zosobaby
    zosobaby Posts: 13
    Options
    thanks very much guys, i thought i should ask.
    havent excercised today so dont have any extra calories, and find it difficult enough to lose weight, so dont want to pile on extra cals from toast etc if i cant afford to. think i'll remove half of my dinner calories then.
    ciao x