My 'honest' pics

Options

Replies

• Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Congratutions! Also really love your new tats too!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look sooo much younger! well done
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! way to go, keep it up!
  • Rebeccamoore
    Rebeccamoore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well Done, you look brilliant! You can tell you have gained more confidence too as you are looking at the camera in your half way photos and you are smiling! You should be very proud of yourself (and especially of those back creases!!!) Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • skinnyfeet
    skinnyfeet Posts: 3
    Options
    GOOD JOB! I love your honesty. This inspires me to do photos!!!!
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    you're lookin hot lady, keep it up!

Thanks for posting I know it embarasses people but I find it SUPER motivating and can't wait to post my own stuff :D
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Looking good sweetheart!
    You've already accomplished so much, and with your determination, I'm sure your success will continue!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Good for you! :)
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • sg8800
    sg8800 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome! I'm happy you posted your 'before' pics, there are going to be lots of folks who will be inspired by your progress and kick their own exercise into high gear. Congrats on your progress towards your goal...you should be proud!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and you are inspiring! You can really see the changes happening thanks to all of your hard work & dedication! Keep it up - congrats on your well deserved progress, you will reach your goals in no time =) Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    These are incredible, girl! You're doing an amazing job! I have to take these same kinds of pics on Saturday for the start of my ChaleanExtreme program. I LOVE comparison pics. They're the proof of how far you've come along and how hard you've worked your *kitten* off. And I must say- YOU ARE ROCKIN IT OUT!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    You can TOTally see a difference! Way to go and keep it up. LIke the new tats too :)
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    you look great! i hope i can be just as successful. love the tattoos, by the way.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I can tell the difference. Awesome improvement. Keep it up, your health is important.
  • manny_bee
    manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look incredible!
  • DonniesAngel
    Options
    Wow! what a difference, keep up the good work!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thank you all SOOO much for the kind words and support. I wish the changes were a bit more drastic, but don't we all? I'm happy with how far I've come and look forward to lining up my pictures again in another 10lbs. :flowerforyou:
  • lillie1201
    lillie1201 Posts: 64
    Options
    Incredible job, Rach! Keep it up- looks great on you! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!