Hello ^_^

Options
This is my first time on myfitnesspal and I am both excited and honestly nervous, it’s funny how that can happen when there is a possibility of vulnerability with a complete stranger LOL. This vulnerability is exactly what I need to grow and reach my weight loss goal of fifty pounds. Sometimes having the knowledge of how to do something, weight loss, is not enough. You have to have the push and accountability of a group. I am looking for an accountability buddy on my journey, someone who is willing to give the hard truth when it matters. I have the knowledge of how to succeed; now I need friends to accompany me. Anyone willing to be an accountability partner: offering support, the hard truth, insight, or just someone to throw ideas around on how to better reach our goals feel free to friend me. Look forward to making some awesome potential friends, good luck everyone!

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to the site! Great to have you :)
  • brilliantLizzers01
    Options
    Thank You! also if anyone lives in the Sandpoint, ID area I would love to know if anyone would possibly like a walking buddy on the weekends. Eventually want to get back into running but am starting out slow with walking.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This site is awesome and especially helpful during the low or stuck times.