10lbs down (pics) Can anyone tell a difference?

Options
myiceisonfire
myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
I've lost 10lbs since I started this journey. I have 63lb to go, but I was wondering if anyone could see a difference so far. I don't really see a difference myself, but maybe that's because I see myself every day. Please be kind, because I'm very nervous posting these pictures. The only reason I am is because I don't really know anyone personally on this site.

30215ee.jpg
jjqsf6.jpg
2yopr94.jpg

SW: 233lb
CW: 223lb
GW: 160lb

Replies

• CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Options
    Mostly on your tummy and lower back. Well done!
  • misslashon
    misslashon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference in your stomach and back area. Congrats on the 10 lb weight loss.
  • Shadowcasting
    Shadowcasting Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes! There is a difference. People who see you every day might not notice, so do not let that discourage you. In the side-by-side pics, you bet. I can definitely see changes. Good job! Be proud of yourself!
  • SUSANB37
    SUSANB37 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference in the pic of your back. You like narrower through your waist. BTW I applaud you for posting these pics. You are a lovely girl. Keep up the great work!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I can tell alot on your waist,your back and your face,good job..Keep up the good work girl!!!
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference, lower and upper back, shoulders and tummy!!! Great job!!
    Kim
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    yeah you definately see a diffrence

well done how how far you have come

good luck with the rest of your journey
    V xx
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    Yes I can see a difference. Your stomach and back have shrunk . Keep going you are on the right track........You are doing a GREAT job. 10 lbs is a huge thing.............woot woot
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Can see a definate difference in your waist, tummy and back. Good work! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Mostly on your tummy and lower back. Well done!

As above! Wish I had been able to see the difference at 10lbs down. Took me 'til 40lbs down to notice a difference (but only 'cos I didn't take any photos in-between!!!).

Well done, you!!!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • nymamiyankee
    Options
    excellent..and YES can see...especially in your belly...i've lost 11 pounds and i can see it in my inches around my belly...you've for sure lost some inches..keep up the great work...
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference - good job!
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Tummy, back and upper legs. Have you thought about using a measuring tape. Sometimes it is easier to tell with measurements, especially when you personally can't tell a difference.:happy:
  • sushilicious
    Options
    Congrats on the progress! Yup, there is definitely a difference ;>
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    Def difference! your tummy, your back and your face looks much thinner! You are doing great! Its hard at first to see a difference, but one day you will post comparison pictures and go OH WOW I DIDNT REALIZE THAT! Keep up the good work! It took my 45lbs to start to see a change!

PS Is that a pit i see sneaking in the picture? teehee love it!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Definitely waist and lower back. Good job girlie! There's no shame here on this site.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is a difference. I can also see it in your face. Well done and keep up with the great work and effort :happy:
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can see a difference. People probably don't notice since, thank goodness, our clothes hide some things. Keep up the good work. We started about the same (when I was at my heaviest), and have the same goal weight. Let's be friends!!!

Jean from Iowa
  • rissuhbissuh
    rissuhbissuh Posts: 125
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! I also have a problem with not seeing a difference in myself, even after almost 20 pounds lost.

P.s. I went to high school with you. How random is it that we would find each other like this? :)
  • tcsteeves
    tcsteeves Posts: 59
    Options
    You can absolutely tell the difference. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!