10lbs down (pics) Can anyone tell a difference?

Options

Replies

• vickigee
    vickigee Posts: 36
    Options
    Way to go. Keep it up. You're doing a great job :p
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see the difference especially with the side profile... Your tummy, back, arms and legs...Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Yes, I can definitely see a difference in your tummy and back! Well done!
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yep I ca see it. Keep up the good work!
  • BigChino
    BigChino Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes significant difference! Keep up the fight! You will get there!
    :smile:
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Stomach and back yes... hey well done, you should google what a pound of fat looks like and multiply it by 10.... its hard work and dedication that is! Well done!
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference! Keep up the nice work!!!!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    keep it going !!! you can tell ALL OVER !

Well done !!! Come on now you own this right now !
  • Rebeccamoore
    Rebeccamoore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can tell a difference. Well done for losing 10lb and well done for having the courage to post your pics. There is definitely a difference in your back and tummy and I can see that you have lost it around your face, too. Well done and keep up the good work!:laugh:
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Looking at you head on, I was thinking uuhhh ohhh. I don't see a difference yikes! But then BAM! You hit us with the side profile and back pictures and you can instantly see the difference. That is soo awesome! I don't know you but I am super proud of you. I know for me it's a struggle to make the right food choices and to exercise daily. So I think you should pat yourself on the back ( a much slimmer back te he he he he) for a job well done!

You also are motivating me to post a similar picture just so I can really look at before and after pictures in detail like you. Perhaps every 10lbs down or so. Thanks for the idea. Keep up the good work!!!
  • chrissy_824
    chrissy_824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your stomach and back. Way to go!! :happy:
  • blackchickbb
    Options
    wow what a difference 10lbs make,yes i can see the diff.u have firmed up a bit in some areas also.good ,keep it up.im at 233 as we speak
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    yes i can diff see a difference, congrats:smile:
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    as many others have said, you can see a real difference in the side picture. Well done on your progress and keep up the good work!

well done

Heidi

:flowerforyou:
  • Jackee357
    Jackee357 Posts: 37
    Options
    I can see the difference, great job! :bigsmile:
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yep - you can REALLY tell the difference - well done!!!! Vx
  • BetterJenny
    BetterJenny Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow, you can really see a difference! I would have thought it would take more to notice that big of a change. I'm just starting myself so this is very motivating for me. Thanks for posting your pics!! You've now encouraged me to do the same. Excellent job and keep up the good work!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    there is most definitely a difference in just that 10 pounds! keep up the good work :) keep posting your results too every 10 or 20!
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    Your face and lower back look slimmer!!!
    Way to go!! :)
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    You can see a difference but like you said its hard to notice when you look at yourself everyday, once you get a few pictures with a month(s) between them you will start to notice yourself aswell.
    Also keep in mind that the first few months its more about feeling bttr and noticing small things like having more space in a shirt or smth rather then rly seeing changes, keep up the good work !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!