Got rid of Ex! Now for the 20 pounds!

Options
Hi everyone! About 4 years ago j was in great shape. I have always managed to manta in my weight. Until I got married. My weight shot up to 177pounds. (I am 5'6) For the first time in my life I had a booty and hips! (Because of cooking) However, my knees started to hurt and make noise. This was not good for my profession. So first I got rid of 180 pounds (my husband) lol
My New Years goal was to work out and go back to making me happy. So I am currently at 161 pounds. I want to get to 140. I started working out before I used this app. So if anyone wants support LETS DO THIS!! My motivation is... I keep my favorite bikini on my bathroom doorknob!! See you this summer baby!! B)

Replies

• asiadavis10
    asiadavis10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Girl we are in the same boat! I'm 5'7 and 177 lbs! Heaviest I've ever been and I am assigning some blame to my boyfriend! Lol and just like you for the first I have a georgia peach! My goal weight is 135 and I'm nowhere close. I'm finding it hard to work out due to a weird work schedule and my narcolepsy (Blah!) But I'm going to the doctor next week to hopefully get that straightened out. So until I have the energy to work out, I'm restricting my caloric intake and saying no to going out to eat! Let's get it for summer 2015! B)
  • jessicapm1
    jessicapm1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You go girl. Just got rid of my160 pain in the wahoo too. I have a bit more to lose but we gotta start somewhere:) feel free to add me if u like
  • lamarken
    Options
    Ok ladies I just figured out how to send friend request. You going to get request from me.