Friends Wanted!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm fairly new to MFP - I've been here a little over two weeks now, and I could REALLY use some friends to keep me going.

A little about me:
My name is Laura. I'm a young professional in the software industry. I had a tough time transitioning to a more sedentary life, and since I started working, I've put on about 20 pounds. I'm looking to lose that and a little more to reach a healthy weight and develop better eating and exercise habits.

I exercise 5-7 times a week (now), and on days when I'm feeling sluggish, I could use some motivation to get to the gym. I'm more than happy to kick your butt into gear too!

Please add me if you're also looking for friends or are willing to help keep me motivated and on track.

Thanks!

Replies

• CapnVillainBLK
    CapnVillainBLK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I went from the Army into the computer security field so I understand trying to make that less active transition. I'm in the gym 5 days a week, but I need motivation as well.
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura we should be friends we have the same name :)... An we'll help motivate one another it will be fun! :)
  • GraceWinchester800
    Options
    Hi! It's my 3rd day here. I think I'm a bit younger than average but hey age is just a number right?
  • im_nikkijohnson
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)