Thin Healthy Mama (THM) Anyone?

Options
Does anyone know of a THM Group on this site? We used to be able to search groups, but it has been months since that option went away. No way am I paging through thousands of groups --LOL! Thanks everyone!

Replies

• SkFarmMom
    SkFarmMom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just started one since I couldn't find one either. Just started Trim Healthy Mama a little over a week ago (and already seeing the results!!) Feel free to join and invite friends. :smiley:
  • Kimothy5
    Kimothy5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had lost about 25 lbs, fell off the wagon and gained some back. I started again Monday and am down about 3 lbs. This plan works and I find it pretty easy to follow as long as I plan ahead.
  • newjessk2015
    newjessk2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you have a link to the group? or can you invite me? I have not been able to find it on here. I just started THM about 2 weeks ago and have lost almost 5 pounds. I would love to connect with some more THM's :smile:
  • shanamthomas5121
    Options
    Hey I've been on THM for over a year and have lost 55 pounds... Had a set back or two during the year but I'm back on and lost 14 pounds since the new year! Still going strong and I love using my fitness pal to track food!
  • shanamthomas5121
    Options
    Let me know if there is s group on here.. Or we could just start our own : )
  • WhitSpence3124
    WhitSpence3124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started today and I made the chocolate muffin in a mug, the taco salad and the cottage berry whip. I can definitely see this woking for me! I'm done with my food for today and hit a little over 1000 calories! I feel satisfied and everything was delicious!
  • conangt87
    conangt87 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like THIVS :D
  • mulligasam
    mulligasam Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What is this?
    Right now I'm a fat mama tryingto be a thin healthy one. Could use every bit of help out there !
  • nordakota
    nordakota Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oops! I meant TRIM Healthy Mama. Mulligasam --it is a low carb eating plan. More info can be found on their website http://www.trimhealthymama.com.
  • neaking
    neaking Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is there a THM group?