looking for friends

Options
I started at 594 and I know weigh 306 so I have loss 288 pounds. My goal is to get down between 250-200. I have extra skin that weighs at least 25 pounds. I still have a litte way to go. I'm looking for new friends to help me loose as much as I can between now and March 2nd when I have my back surgery. This is my first time using this app so please help me out.

Replies

• time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing weight loss so far. Good work. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • StinkysocksGreenland
    Options
    Great job!
  • illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! So proud of you!
  • ruth192
    Options
    I'm new here and have at least 100 lbs to lose add me and we can support each other
  • ng_jenice
    Options
    You are amazing keep it up :D
  • ng_jenice
    Options
    We are all in this together.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss so far ...Congrats ..... Feel free to add me ....wishing you much more success as you continue your weight loss journey :)
  • Thank you all so much!! I'm still trying to figure out how to use this so if it takes me awhile to get back to you then u know why :)
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome! You definitely took control of your life! :smile: Always great to see others go after what they want.
  • carebabe
    Options
    That's wonderful Rebecca! Pls add me. I just started and need to lose 70lbs. I'd like to lose 25 before a vacation soon.
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You are truly an inspiration. I have about 150+ lbs to lose. I will add you. And anyone else can feel free to add me.
  • Cappy29
    Cappy29 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done. You're an inspiration to us all.
  • Ewok31
    Ewok31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    great job on your loss keep up the hard work
  • andreacarter73
    andreacarter73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! Please add me:)
  • freyja1197
    freyja1197 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'd be happy to be your friend :)
  • Fred1944
    Fred1944 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's great you got me beat keep up the good work
  • What's really amaing is I did most of it over 12 months, and with no exercise. I have 8 slipped disk in my back and wasn't allowed to do much. It stunk!! I can only imagine if I could have lost during that time. Right now I'm struggling I'm not loosing weight but I am loosing inches. Since my 1st back surgery that's was June 23rd I have had physical therapy. I go 3 days a week, and I also can use the nustep machine. So about 3 months ago I moved my pt from the hospital to the gym. So now I have pt and then do the nustep for a hour. I had sholder surgery on December 23rd and had to go to therapy another 2 days a week. So I work out 5 days a week. The nustep can be considered cardio because I increase the leval on it. Now the bad news. I had started using the bike at the gym. Went for my 6 month check up and it's not good. They found bone spurs in pinging on my spinal cord. The bone spurs are in the spinal canale. So I'm going back in March 2nd. I had 9 surgerys last year. Hopefully this will be my only one, unless I can get the 360 skin removal surgery. But i want to lose another 75 pounds before I go for that. Happy Friday everyone! !