Been on here a while, but never introduced myself.

Options
I've been on this site before, but stopped and deleted the account when I gave up. I didn't have the full-support I needed to keep trying until recently, and so I would start and stop constantly. But I'm back, I'm logging, I'm exercising. My mother and husband have both stated that I have started to look a bit thinner, which has kept my spirits up during this. I have depression, so when I start feeling down about how big I look to myself it's nice to know that I have them to support me and keep me on track and know that I won't go back to over-eating.

I am going to my first 5k in March. My husband printed out a training sheet for us to begin on Monday and I am excited to start.

Replies

• spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! And lucky you! You have a supporting family and are well on YOUR way. You inspire me!
  • Glytcher
    Glytcher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good for you on doing a 5K. They are fun!! You can do this!! If you need a friend, add me. :)
  • andreacarter73
    andreacarter73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome good for you and good luck with the 5k. If you need a friend add me!
  • Glytcher
    Options
    Thank you, guys :grin:
  • thatsillyshana23
    thatsillyshana23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!! Congrats on your progress and motivation! <3
  • Glytcher
    Options
    Thank you! :D<3
  • sewan86
    sewan86 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done, the running should make a huge difference to your mood. I exercise to stay sane lol, the other advantages are a bonus
  • shellyjrose76
    shellyjrose76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can do it, just don't give up!
  • Glytcher
    Options
    Thanks! I'm not giving up this time, if other people can see the difference I'm becoming as I do this, then I know it's working! :mrgreen: