Needing Friends & support

Options
hiya! feel free to add me, only had this for about 2 days and would really like some help and I too also have some great advice to give as well:) im a exercise sports science major at Texas tech with a minor in health. Love helping people as well as learning new things to improve myself.

Replies

• ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, hope u have a good wkend..can add me as a mfp if you like!!
    Maybe you can give some good advice!!
  • LorettaB1967
    LorettaB1967 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends that are on a low carb 20 a day diet to help support each other.
  • jeanneofmalta
    jeanneofmalta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this program. I am trying to stay within the guidelines , but lean towards a lower carb count. My Dr suggested Paleo, but I don't eat much meat. She also likes gluten free . its hard to comply with all that. I dont find it hard to stay within the calorie limits.I will be happy to offer support.
  • timjam42
    timjam42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ya back! Been doing this for about 7 months and I'm looking for additional safe exercise to add to my daily (5-6 day) regiment. It includes crunches, seated row, leg press, lats (front & rear), elliptical and treadmill. Looking for additional excerises to help with the mid section. LorettaB1967, my nutritionalist has me on a 1600 a day calorie plan. If that helps any let me know.
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    Hello & Welcome to MFP.

This is the maintaining forums for those who have already reached goal.

You may want to repost in the GETTING STARTED or INTRO sections to solicit more peers at the same stage you are.

Best of luck to you!
  • GraemeMcC
    GraemeMcC Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll send you a friend request, it would be great to get some advice from a sports scientist!
  • bhuggett3
    bhuggett3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sounds good! & thanks Rasberryticklechicken, but I'm already at a stage where I've met the goals I wanted. I wanted friends that are at that point as well and not begginers
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    Well then CONGRATS & Welcome! :)