Starting from 185 - Goal 140 lbs.

Options
Hello everyone! I'm new here at Fitness Pal, I've been overweight for many years now, I'm used to eating all that deep fried cooking, fast-food around me. My body went through a lot of changes after having 2 kids. Now I'm ready for a change. Not sure how or where to start but I know having this app would be a good help.

Replies

• nyhcsiss
    nyhcsiss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It sure will! I've been on for two weeks and it's not just about the weight loss, since I noticed the better I eat the less I crave sugary or fried food. We've both got about the same goal on weight loss. Not sure how to add as a friend but will try. You can do it :)
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) iv been on here for a few years now an I love it! An after having my daughter my body went through a lot also so I'm looking to lose all that weight now so if your looking for some motivation/friend feel free to add me :)
  • Jay_Moncaa
    Options
    @huggiez‌ @nyhcsiss‌ thank you! I would like to add you both don't know to
  • l19kiki
    Options
    You're just like me! I'm starting at 187. Lost 20 pounds in 2011 but after my second child I haven't been as disciplined. I definitely need a support group too! Add me!! Lol