Sweet Tooth Treats

Options
bzelady
bzelady Posts: 16 Member
I am trying to find low calorie sweets to satisfy my sweet tooth. Does anyone have any suggestions?
thanks

Replies

• AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Dry special K Choc Cereal !
  • ameeann
    ameeann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    options hot chocolates

or medjool dates :)
  • vwgurl2
    vwgurl2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Angies Kettlecorn Popcorn, 2 1/2 cups is 150 cal. You get sweet and salty.
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    100 cal pacs, sugar free jello and pudding with a little fat free whipcream. 100 cal packs, cinaburst cerreal
  • louwho36
    louwho36 Posts: 53
    Options
    I like dark chocolate. The higher the % of cocoa in it the better. I usually go for the Lindt 80% chocolate bar and just eat one section. It's just enough of a taste and it curbs the craving.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Vita Muffin tops. I like the chocolate ones. Their brownies are good, too!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Blue Emerald 100 calorie cocoa roasted dark chocolate almonds
    Deep chocolate vitatops, vitamuffins or vitabrownies= 100 calories and AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sugar free chocolate pudding
    skinny cow ice cream truffle (100 calories)
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    This is my current favourite afternoon pick me up snack when everyone else in the office hits the chocolate bars:

- One serving of natural unsweetened yoghurt (I like the bio farm stuff, it's so creamy)
    - Couple of scoops of chocolate protein powder

Mix well (even blend it if you can)
    and you have a delicious, low cal, high protein chocolate mousse like treat :D
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    ReneeOfTheFae Posts: 117
    Options
    Apple or banana with a little, natural, crunchy peanut or almond butter. You get a burst of protein and *healthy* fats in that, too!
  • kayjay1964
    kayjay1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try Fat free Cool Whip and sugarfree jello, this snack is less than 25 calories
  • lovingbears2
    lovingbears2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I really like frozen seedless grapes, red or green.

Strawberries are now in season, (at least here in the south the berry farms are open). These are great just cut up with a spritz of RediWhip, or even 1 to 2 tablespoonful of whatever flavor you like of , would you believe, International Delight Coffee Creamer. The tablespoonful of most of their flavors is 35 calories, so I really like to drizzle the Dark Chocolate Creme over the top of cut up strawberries for a "berries in cream" kind of taste. :heart:

Also, in the frozen treat section, the chocolate dipped frozen bananas are also a nice treat, too.

I also like the Skinny Cow dreamy clusters (1 packet is 120 calories, rice crispies chocolate baby clusters), and the Skinny Cow chocolate crisp candy bar 110 calories. Both of these products can be purchased as individual servings, so only have to bring 1 into the house at a time, and they both taste GREAT! :blushing: They are on sale at Walgreens this week for just 69 cents each.

Hope this helps for some ideas for you!:wink:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    If you must have chocolate, try the hershey's sugar free bars. They are pretty good and they satisfy my chocolate cravings.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow has new chocolately treats that are called Dreamy Clusters and they are SO yummy!!!

I really like vitatops too... my fav is the triple chocolate ones.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    pineapple! also, hot chocolate.
  • bzelady
    bzelady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the responses.. All great suggestions, which i cannot wait to try!!
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    those sugar free fudgecicles, or the weight watchers and skinny cow icecream bars.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I went searching in my local grocery store the other day because i was craving ice cream and I found Luigi's Real Italian Ice. Only 100 cals and fat free. These will satisfy my cravings this summer for sure!
  • irishkittykatt
    Options
    I also like sugar free jello with cool whip or rediwhip but I also find that having a spoonful of peanut butter works too =)
  • chattygirl2
    chattygirl2 Posts: 103
    Options
    Yarnell's fudg-tastic ice cream bars!!!!! 70 cals and 2 gm fat!!! Love them
    Sugar free pudding(s)
    sugar free Jello
    kettlecorn
    bananas dipped in sugar free chocolate syrup
    Wal-Mart splenda angel food cake w/ strawberries and fat free whipped cream
    cinnamon and splenda toast (light butter, of course)
    Publix carrot cake yogurt

http://www.lowfatlifestyle.com/desserts/dessertindex.htm .. if you would like to make something :)

Or maybe a chocolate martini!! (just one) lol