Can we just erase this weekend?

Options
I have fallen off the healthy eating wagon this weekend. Couple that with sitting in a gym for 8 hours yesterday during my son's tournament and you can bet I fill gross.

On the plus side, before I started this lifestyle change, I wouldn't have thought twice about how much I ate and sat on my butt during a weekend. Now I'm looking at the week ahead to see where I can fit in an extra walk or so.

Replies

• Shawna0101
    Shawna0101 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a stellar weekend here either, but I will get back on track tomorrow, everybody slips up now and then :)
  • cindy859
    cindy859 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a little break does our body good, don't be upset just get right back on the wagon tomorrow--maybe you'll get a nice surprise when you weigh yourself this week and see you did no harm. Good luck!:happy:
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day! I have enjoyed being spoiled this mother's day!:wink:
  • aimeetu
    aimeetu Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I agree - mostly today of course. But I figured it's Mother's Day so what the heck. And believe me - I never ever say what the heck!!
  • teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi
    instead of regreting the weekend celebrate it - you spent the weekend supporting your family and I am sure they drew so much pleasure from knowing you were there for them
    When adversity no matter how small or large pops his head up I always say to myself "it's ok, it;'s just stuff" remember a weekend off is not the end of the world its just that a weekend off!
    refresh your goals
    view the journey so far
    pat your self on the back for a job well done
    then get back on track and enjoy the coming weeks
    have a great week
    :wink:
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I have been below my calorie target this weekend but have had things that are definitely not normal for me (pizza, ice cream, mexican food, margaritas). I am not looking forward to work tomorrow but I am looking forward to getting back into my routine and my normal, healthier foods. And WATER.
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I agree, threw a graduation party for my husband and made all his favorites, pasta, meatballs, buffalo dip, garlic bread, cupcakes etc. then mothers day dinner tonight, and no time yesterday for a workout, no energy today, and a toe I crushed a few days ago, and I feel aweful. and huge, I know I don't look any different, but one thing I am noticing is that eating high cal foods makes me feel fat, whereas I feel more confident about how I look when I am on track, tomorrow is a new day and I am sending all the leftovers to work with my husband tomorrow to get them out of the house!