A little less fluffy in 20 days (pics)

Options
triciab79
triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
Those of you who know me know that I really started out like this 3yrs ago:

IMG_4256_zps3eff8fd8.jpg

I had a plan though and it started with needing to lose 100lbs, which took me a little under a year to accomplish.

a9bf9a32-39ed-4575-ac88-1ab8b238ac66_zps149e37f2.jpg

That left me with some loose skin and general lumpiness (not that any of it shows in the above picture. I read that it takes up to 2 yrs for your skin to see all the improvement it will get so the next goal was to wait 2yrs keeping myself a few pounds under the ultimate goal weight so that my body would have time to heal and retract everything as far as possible.
Time for new goals. Toning up and maybe just maybe getting that 6pack I have always wanted.
Now here I am Jan 9th of this year one week into my next goal. I am thin but kinda fluffy. :-) Forgive the lack of girlyness but I am on my way to the gym not the night club.

8207fee7-11ae-40c3-bf42-604dafef9d23_zpsc2f27b5b.jpg

And this is my progress pic from today! It has only been 20 days and it might not be much but I see progress!

photo_zpsc41eb7b6.jpg

Replies

• pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    How has no one commented on this! You look great! I can see the difference you've made in the last 20 days for sure. You're beautiful too, btw. Great job!
  • deviousme7
    deviousme7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking good!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!!! :)
  • GM205
    GM205 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I've never commented on the forum before but you look amazing! In awe of everything you've achieved!
  • chubbycaz
    chubbycaz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    amazing
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. It's amazing how your body can change when you build up your muscles.
  • sumatikashyap
    sumatikashyap Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....the 20 days have toned your body so much, the arms for sure the difference. Do share your routine too...I'm sure alot of us can use some tips!!!
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You will inspire many many people, well done to you, your hard work and investment in yourself will reward you and your family for many, many years. Great job.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Amazing what a yr (and 20 days!) of hard work can do.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is definitely changing too! Fantastic work right from the start! :D
  • parsnipou
    parsnipou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Incredible changes in such a short time, we can really see your stomach muscles. Well done. Very inspiring.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Dang! You are gorgeous! You could be a model. Cute baby too!
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing!
  • megsta91
    megsta91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you are smoking! get it girl!
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results in just 20 days! You look beautiful!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW.....WOW.....WOW....You look amazing. What an accomplishment!!!!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    please tell me how did you do it? Did you diet a lot? or took up running?? btw you look amazing...kinda like Heather Graham :)
  • hanymamdouh
    hanymamdouh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great work, I did the same in one year and lost 72Kgs, I've started phase of maintaining and bulking phase 4 months ago, if you need help or advice don't hesitate to ask.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!