Keep me accountable

Options
hello everybody (I always think of that Simpsons character when I say that)

Anyway, my name is Janae and I am currently down about 85lbs. I've hit the 300th plateau. I've tried counting calories and macros before but got lazy and didn't stick with it!!
Help keep me accountable.
I'm also totally open to making friends and sharing stories.
Instagram: dubdoll
Email: peters.janae@gmail.com

Replies

• IngridGurule91
    IngridGurule91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ingrid_gurule for my instagram. Social media keeps in shape seeing all the fit girls on there gets me motivated for sure

• reachingmygoal2012
    reachingmygoal2012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a #100HealthyDays challenge on Instagram tomorrow if you girls want to try it as well. I'm going to do it to stay accountable for at least one good choice each day! nics_5
  • aself3
    aself3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to get my life back on track. A couple years ago i lost 8 lbs but have gained most of it back (i basically starved myself for a year and working out with no rewards) so i haven't learned a healthy way of life yet. I'm open to finding friends that can keep me accountable also. Feel free to add me I'll add you also :) this is the year i change my life
  • Ingrid yes, social media has totally helped motivate for sure. Pumps me up.

I'll have to check out that challenge you have started up

And oh no, def don't starve yourself. I have learned that that is just as bad as overeating but is totally miserable. Lol. Counting calories and macros is so repetitive and boring but it totally works and helps to allow us to enjoy a little more of what we live with a little less guilt.