Looking for new friends who need to lose 100+ like me

Options
2»

Replies

• shafner09
    shafner09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+. Only started 2 weeks ago. Although no diet or exercise has ever just clicked like this has.
    Im not sure how the friends system works. Just log all my food every day and try to get at least 30 mins exercise each day.
    Also have 2 small energetic boys that I want to be alive to see grow up.
    Goodluck will be following your progress
  • danceswithflamingos
    Options
    I am on the same journey as you. Feel free to add me.
  • astro_katie
    Options
    Hi there!
    I've got roughly 133lb to loose (60kgs). So I know it's going to be a long journey. I'd love to share it with you all.
    p77x9yu0pbpe.jpg
    A friend told me to set up one of these. Put pebbles or $1 coins (I'm Australian) in it and for every lb/kg I loose I get to switch it over!
    Another idea is to take a long length of string with big beads on it and take a bead off every time you loose another lb/kg.
    I like the money one coz you could buy yourself a reward for your success!
  • phoenixmed
    phoenixmed Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi' i too have a lot of weight to loose' always looking for some friends. Obèse sincères i'm 8 years old' i tried aboud every kind of diet. Peeaked at 230 went down to 190' somme stressfull months and Christmas have brought me back to 210 looking to get healthy the slow and steady way. 1 pound 1 week. Feel free to add me
  • dgardner2010
    dgardner2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose and would love some friends also for motivation. I'm doing nutrisystem right now and live it.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I have way over 100lbs to lose, I'll take some new friends. :) this will be my 2nd round of losing 100lbs. I know how to eat healthy and love exercising but I have a emotional eating disorder. :/
  • sosoangel
    sosoangel Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all, in the same boat. It is indeed hard but so rewarding! I've lost 20lbs since October and when people started noticing that feeling you get is even more motivational! I take it in small steps though... Don't try to lose 100lbs but try to lose 10lbs and then another. Hope that helps. Feel free to add :)
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    this is also my second round. did well the first time and lost 150 pounds then gained 100 in the past year. I had needed to lose weight for several surgeries and once they were done i lost my movitation as well as my brain
    gonna work on 10 pounds at first and not think about the bigger picture for now
  • mariec123
    mariec123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too have many more than 100 to lose. I'm just going to take it one day at a time. I quit smoking 7 years ago and am going to use that same thought process. " I don't want to undo to good that I did yesterday", "last week", and so on. We can do this!!!
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm on a path to lose 90. Feel free to add me if you want. I keep my diary open to friends.
  • dixiepeach84
    dixiepeach84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 110 labs to lose. I started this journey a week ago since I've started exercising I have more energy I feel better. I am having an issue with my food choices. I know that I can do this because I love my children.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    avoiding the eating monster right now by drinking lots of tea. soon i am going to flood!!
  • crazykatlady_
    crazykatlady_ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    myredbird wrote: »
    Take it one day at a time. You don't need to lose 100 pounds; you need to lose 1 pound, 100 times. Every pound off is an accomplishment :)

I love this!
  • crazykatlady_
    crazykatlady_ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    And feel free to add me! I'm going to lose...aww I forget now...something like 150, but it isn't a nice round number so I keep forgetting. And I mean it- I'm going to. :-)
  • gabrielasilva0812
    gabrielasilva0812 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't have to lose more than 100lbs but feel free to add me ! =] Gaining or losing it's hard either way but the reward is just worth it. I'm on my first day in my healthy lifestyle and it's actually so much fun.
  • Andrea_Sings
    Andrea_Sings Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've got 100 to lose and I'm using Medifast.
  • blcook23
    blcook23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have 114.2 lbs left to complete a 1221lb journey, I leave my diary open and if anyone needs additional support I am there as well!
  • NaturalMe28
    NaturalMe28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is going to be one of the hardest thing I've ever had to do is lose the pounds the hard way with diet and exercise yuck! But I'm goin to try Help!! I need support someone to experience wut I'm experiencing the struggle but I will have u guys so add me plz

I am looking for someone to help encourage me and I encourage them as well. I have 64lbs and trained 20lbs. W well experience some rocks on the road....know how to recover is what