Accountability Partners

Options
2»

Replies

• fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for extra support and motivation as well. I try my best logging my food and exercise but I tend to skip it on my weekends. I should really try breaking that habit though. I gained over 40lbs during pregnancy and although I've already lost all of it, I'm working on losing more. I reset my tracker at the beginning of the year. Although the weight is coming off slower now, I'm still down 7lbs this month. I'll take it!!! Look forward to hearing from some of you :)
  • CathieCats61
    CathieCats61 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in I'd like to be added I'm having trouble with my food choices I'm eating to loose and I'm eating for a sick liver I have to stay low protein and sodium and sugar
    Also I can use some suggestions on stretching light yoga and light cardio I'm in pain 24/7 I'm just getting started
  • acstumpf
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I had lost roughly 16lb last fall, only to gain 20 back. I need someone to hold me accountable and motivate me (each other!) so I don't fall back into old habits again.
  • yazorg
    yazorg Posts: 9
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • melnurse1
    Options
    feel free to add me :)