Looking for friends

Options
I recently joined and I am trying to lose 35 pounds. I think that if I had friends on MFP that I would be more motivated to stay on track

Replies

• freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey add me i have 90 lbs to lose ....so ill be here for ya! Anytime i need friends and encouragement too tks
  • mmacleod68
    mmacleod68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I started 5 days ago and want to lose between 20-25 pounds. I need friends and encouragement too!
  • ccdciii
    ccdciii Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here too. Want to loose 25 but according to my BMI / doctor I should loose more like 40. Also borderline diabetic and trying to get that in check.
  • julile90
    Options
    Hey! I started a few days ago,planning to lose about 25 pounds, you can add me toó if you want :)
  • chubbybunny2384
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm hoping to loose 40lbs. I would love to add you as friends...not sure how I do that though, please help? Do I just click on your name?
  • lisamontileone
    lisamontileone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Friend me too. Would love to share experiences and follow along on your journey. I'm trying to lose 35 lbs. so we are in the same boat.
  • atfarmer
    atfarmer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started in 2012 - lost almost 30 pounds on MFP and then, not sure what happened but the ice cream, cake and cookies held me hostage for over a year. Just started logging again and am determined not to succumb to the evil sugar beast ! To add friends just click on the name and it will send a friend request.