Fiber

Options
Since I've been eating differently I find I'm lacking fiber. Looking for some suggestions to add fiber into my diet. Also any thoughts on supplements such as a Metamucil?

Replies

• nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I just ate a quest bar for breakfast 17 grams right there bro, also fiber one original cereal, peanuts, black beans, Ezekiel tortillas, raw veggie , raspberries,almonds.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Plenty of veggie and bean options for you to choose from.
    I'm personally partial to Fiber One bars right now...probably because I got them for $1 a box recently. Offers a small and tasty fiber boost to my day!
  • Lacey0903
    Lacey0903 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Steamed broccoli w/ a bit of sea salt & balsamic vinegar has been a favorite of mine lately.
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    More vegetables! Eat some with every meal, and if you're a snacker have vegetables cup up and ready to eat.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Cool. Definitely going to look into the Quest bars as well as increase the dinner veggies.
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    green peas (high in protein and fiber), avocados, sweet potatoes, berries, beans.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Beans and fruits and vegetables. If you eat fruits or vegetables every day it should be enough fiber... I try to eat some fruit or vegetable with every meal. Normally fruit w/ breakfast and vegetables with lunch and dinner.