looking for friends age 40- 60 or older! Lol

Options
Looking for some friends so we can support each other.Need to lose 30-40 pds.seriously.I'm a 62 year old female that wants to get healthier and feeling better.This is not just about clothes,but exercise and mutual support.

Replies

• Bchlvr64
    Bchlvr64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    HELLO! I'm almost 51 and would love friends too. I have lost about 105 lbs and have 80 to go. I have gained a love of exercise. I have seen the difference it makes in my health. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Best wishes!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 63 (64 next month). I have been on here for 2.5 years and lost almost 40lbs. I need to lose 28lbs more and am hoping to do it by the end of June. I am always on here and very chatty, so if you can cope with that feel free to add me.
  • mamanolte
    mamanolte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I turn 63 this year. Would love to loose 50 pounds but would be happy with 30 lol. Have lost 7 since 12/1. Am a 2 time lung cancer survivor so have lung issues from treatment that limit my ability to exercise but I do try! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Im 44, working on losing last 5-10lbs. My goal is to eat better and add as much exercise as I can. I battle back pain with regular flare ups, so I get discouraged easily.
  • vaughndanny
    Options
    Howdy, I'm Danny! I'm 50, and I'm from Arkansas.
  • Tinatlc
    Tinatlc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Tina and 43 and have 60 pounds to lose. It is very important to me to reach this goal. Hope to be a support for you and have you be a support for me.
  • IamMCM
    IamMCM Posts: 122
    Options
    50 here and always happy to have new friends! I hope to lose around 50 lbs. in the coming year.
  • brucepeterdunlop
    Options
    Hi all I'm 49 drive buses so got a bit to get off
  • Thinsue02
    Thinsue02 Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am 62 and want to loose at least 30 lbs. Down about five just started 17 days ago
    Would love to have support from others Please add me as a friend if you like

• barbiedumpsken
    barbiedumpsken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 and trying to. Lose 20 pounds for good this time. Always looking for more friends and motivation.
  • GonzoPear8head
    GonzoPear8head Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I am Mark from Minnesota! (Friends call me Gonzo) I am 51 and looking to lose some weight that has crept into me over the last couple years.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    am 54 feel free to add me as a friend. I understand what you mean. I feel so much better now that I am eating healthier. Exercising has really made a difference in how I feel. I started walking last year and I just started strength training. I feel stronger in my arms and legs and I love it. Of course looking better is nice too. :)
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME TOO. I'm 63 AND WANT TO LOSE 60 MORE DOWN 19 SO FAR!
  • vickymva
    vickymva Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be 47 this year and looking for committed friends with open Diaries (like myself) to support and help each other. I started last year and lost 45 lbs and went down 3 sizes but an illness from October to now had me totally inactive (some days could not even walk) so it has set me back. Now trying to get back on track although I can't do the exercises that I did before. But I have started slow and short walks a couple times a week and seeing a small difference so I trying to stay positive. So if you are serious and dedicated please add me. :-)
  • vickicravener
    vickicravener Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    High I'm 48 years old and I really need some friends to keep me motivated. Just started back a few days.
  • glkrawchuk
    glkrawchuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Im 44, working on losing last 5-10lbs. My goal is to eat better and add as much exercise as I can. I battle back pain with regular flare ups, so I get discouraged easily.

• glkrawchuk
    glkrawchuk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. You sound just like me. I would love to lose that last 10 pounds as well. I have some fairly significant back issues as well. I wish you well.
  • mmacleod68
    mmacleod68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me! 46 yrs old... Looking to lose the 25 pounds that have been hanging around for the last 3 yrs! Been on here almost a week - so far so good!!! Looking for friends to keep me motivated.