Looking for new friends who workout from home

Options
H:)

I have been working out alone using
videos by Jillian Michaels, Fitness Blender etc and I have so far lost 20kgs. Anybody else whosis interested in working out like that and need friends to keep it going with,
Add me up :)

Replies

• carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've just starting working out using fitnessblender videos. :)
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love exercising at home! I love to do the Belly dancing videos, Ballroom videos, started doing FitnessBlender recently. Feel free to add me!
  • I bought a bunch of exercise equipment, however I've been spending so much time; rearranging furniture & putting it together, that I'll most likely lose all of the weight; that I desire to/before I actually make use of most of it because doing all of that alone, is exercise; lol.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I also work out from home, although I have a barbell set and bench and an elliptical, which is what I most frequently use, along with some pilates.
  • Danimalrunsagain
    Danimalrunsagain Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Does running out my front door count? I don't do much with videos but I also don't use my gym membership either. Running and cycling seems to work best for me. I do a little weight training and body weight exercises as well but until I get serious about triathlon training and join the YMCA, everything I do is home based.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi, I work out at home. Have lots of Jillian Michaels but have recently started Insanity. I also run outdoors
  • kelbelsmom
    Options
    Hi, i work out at home also... I have started T25 and it really seems to work for me. He changes it up each week :)
  • Nadiabear14
    Options
    Throughout my weightloss journey I have been using youtube videos at home which involve fitnessblender & Jillian michaels & zumba :) Currently doing jillian michaels 30 day shred again! Welcome to add me would love some friends on here.
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Me too, I run around my village from home and back again and just about to try 30 day shred for the first time
  • shortiequinn
    shortiequinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I use online videos 1-2x per week. Usually fitnessblender or free YouTube videos. I'm sure the guys that live below me love to hear me jumping around.

What do you estimate the calorie burn would be?
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I use online videos 1-2x per week. Usually fitnessblender or free YouTube videos. I'm sure the guys that live below me love to hear me jumping around.

I always underestimate my exercise calories so Aerobics-light/moderate effort

I used to do a lot of videos, but lately I've been running. I'll probably get back into the videos when it gets too hot.
  • FitFoodzilla
    FitFoodzilla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I workout at home. I have a gym membership, but bc the gym is abt 20mins from where I live. I have been using an elliptical and weights at home. My gym membership is paid until summertime, so hopefully I will use it some before than but I plan on working out at home regularly as it is more convenient!

• ZaraxXx88
    ZaraxXx88 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I usually walk to the train station which takes me 20mins every morning and TRY walking back home after work too (although that never happens as I get a lift back) anyway when I get home I use free YouTube videos from fitness blender and others to workout doing abs/cardio. It does work if your committed. In my first month I lost 3lbs same in my second month. But then I got lazy and slowing the weight is coming of month by month but only like a 1/2 lbs but that's through healthy eating.

Anyway deciding to get back into the flow of things and try working out again on a regular basis and stay committed as it definitely works! x
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I workout at home with dvd's and my total gym ...feel free to add me :) ...wishing much success to everyone
  • tgoila
    tgoila Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I workout from home too !! I also resort to Jillian Michaels, and FitnessBlender! Currently I am doing "Ripped in 30", 3rd week. I have done "body revolution" as well as one of the fitness blender 8 week for busy people programmes .. lost 16 kgs so far :) I don't log on mfp though ....Would love to get together with people who work out from home! Please add me!
  • shoshana_fitness
    Options
    It's great to know a lot are on the same wagon and dedicated to the goals. I will add you all :D
  • kokokiss2015
    Options
    So cool, i also workout at home. I am a fitnesspal beginner, i am 23 years old and i am planning on loosing 10 kg before the end of mai!
  • shoshana_fitness
    Options
    [quotis so e="obscuremusicreference;31109583"]

I always underestimate my exercise calories so Aerobics-light/moderate effort

I used to do a lot of videos, but lately I've been running. I'll probably get back into the videos when it gets too hot.[/quote]

That si so helpful. I always input high impact for body revolution but I think I willbe uusing moderate till I can afford to buy a heart rate monitor
  • stronghealthywoman
    Options
    I worked out of home for the past 7 years, specially now that the nearest gym is about 15-20 mins away. I dvd's, Youtube videos and I have a treadmill. In the Spring/Summer I like to go the park and do some running there, since there is no like running outdoors! Definitely add me to your group!
  • acarmon55
    acarmon55 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I also work out at home. I have a treadmill and I have just started Insanity. There is a weight bench stored in the basement as well, but I don't know where to begin with it! I prefer to work out at home because working out in front of other people does not inspire me at all and the nearest gym is a good 15-20 minutes away.