new Fitbits leaked

Options
Has anyone seen the new Fitbits that were leaked? I have a Flex and I like it, but I wanted the Force before they pulled it from shelves.

http://mashable.com/2014/10/15/fitbit-charge-hr-leak/

Are you going to be purchasing or upgrading your Fitbit?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider them leaked since Fitbit is advertising them on their website.

Yes I'm looking at the Surge. It looks like my ideal fitness tracker.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit One but it's a couple of years old now so if/when I replace it the Surge looks like the one for me as it has all the features I like in the One (step count, elevation count, vibrating alarm) plus more.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider them leaked since Fitbit is advertising them on their website.

Didn't see that yet. I just saw a couple articles online that Brookstone accidentally leaked photos. Whoops.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Didn't see that yet. I just saw a couple articles online that Brookstone accidentally leaked photos. Whoops.

It's not that big of a deal, just thought you'd like to know. In fact, the Charge is actually out. The Charge HR and Surge are going to be released in "early 2015".

Charge - $130
    Charge HR - $150
    Surge - $250
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Im looking at Charge HR or Surge... my Flex is starting to give me battery issues but I like the app and online dashboards.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Are you going to be purchasing or upgrading your Fitbit?

I've been on the list for the Surge when it is released. Hoped to get a preview unit for review but did not get a response this time, so just waiting....

Had the Force and loved it, with the caveats that it needed to included a HRM and a bigger interface for those of us with older eyes. The Surge "Fits" the "Bits" now. :)

Can't wait to try it.

• lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I won't ever be trying another Fitbit product. Had the Force before it was recalled, didn't like how the company handled the whole recall. Never again will they be getting my money.
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I won't ever be trying another Fitbit product. Had the Force before it was recalled, didn't like how the company handled the whole recall. Never again will they be getting my money.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them. I had to have my Flex replaced and they handled it pretty promptly and sent me a new one.
  • shelbikinz
    shelbikinz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Brookstone is shipping the Surge out now.