Help!

Options
Greetings,
I purchased the Garmin Vivofit to keep track of my steps. I have used MFP off and on over the last three years. I have always logged my daily activities under "cardiovascular" for example sweeping/mopping if I did 30 minutes I would log it because I am burning calories. So I was wondering do I still log those minutes now that I'm using Vivofit?
Please help!!
Thank you

Replies

• Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I thought you can sync the Garmin to MFP. That is how my FitBit is setup. But as long as you have these activities listed, it should link. But you may to do manual updates on those that are not your "normal" activities.
  • P0PTART
    P0PTART Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I was wondering. I usually do all my housework in one day & I don't know how to log that time of cleaning. One time I just logged it as slow walking.
  • P0PTART
    P0PTART Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have the Vivofit also & love it. The app has a few glitches every once in a while but they always fix it quickly. My Vivofit name is MaryChandler if you want to friend. Good luck
  • lovemytexans
    lovemytexans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies thank you for your reply.
    Garmin & MFP do partner together and in a perfect world they sync.
    But unfortunately they have some glitches right now. Yesterday I had almost 19,000 steps and no transfer.