Looking for friends age 30+

Options
Danho36
Danho36 Posts: 30 Member
I've lost 7 pounds in my 100 lb journey before joining this site. Must be kept accountable. Thanks

Replies

• Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP community. The more friends the more accountability for each of us to have. I also have a Group Challenge starting in February. If you are interested, let me know.
  • MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.. Feel free to add me
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site ....Feel free to add me ...I would love to support you while on your journey .....wishing you much success :)
  • kbeard26
    kbeard26 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Danho36 wrote: »
    I've lost 7 pounds in my 100 lb journey before joining this site. Must be kept accountable. Thanks
    Congrats on your weight loss. I've sent you a friend request. I've lost 90 pounds on my weight loss journey in the past 2 years. You can do it. It takes time. We are getting fitter losing 1 pound at a time lol.
  • annahandlinis
    annahandlinis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also and I am looking for friends to help me in my journey. Feel free to add me I'm looking to loose around 40lbs.
  • lennonluvr
    lennonluvr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there! What I would like to lose and what I think is realistic are two different things. As of now I want to lose 50 pounds which would put me at 130. I have lost about 4 pounds recently. I'd love to be at 120 or so, but I don't know that it's realistic. My husband tends to think not and my doctor won't answer the question.

He's just happy that I've chosen a new healthy lifestyle.
  • Makhai_
    Makhai_ Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    We are 30+
  • leanstrongsexy
    leanstrongsexy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am too working on a 100 lb journey and I have lost 30 lbs so far. I would love to have you as a friend. I am recently unemployed and am really stressing out no having money.
  • Danho36
    Danho36 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    kbeard26 wrote: »
    Danho36 wrote: »
    Congrats on your weight loss. I've sent you a friend request. I've lost 90 pounds on my weight loss journey in the past 2 years. You can do it. It takes time. We are getting fitter losing 1 pound at a time lol.

That is really awesome...congrats!