looking for friends

Options
hello my name is Amber. I am 23 years old. I am not new. I have been doing my fitness pal for 31 days now. I would love some new friends because the more friends the better to help one another in this journey. I have lost 6 lbs so far and go to the gym 5-6 times a week. add me!!! :) I am on everyday! on my way to a new and healthier me. :)

Replies

• sparker76
    sparker76 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss- you are making smart decisions and keep it up. I lost 95 lbs since March 2014 and love to connect to share ideas!!
  • JaYsOn1999
    JaYsOn1999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me.
  • Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have plenty of new friends. I am not new to MFP either. I have been using for 2 years. But just recently started to connect with other users on this site.
  • kellie313
    kellie313 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love some help to motivate me so please feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other :-)
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :smile:
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can teach your goals! I'm a busy mom of 4 down almost 40 lbs. Add me as a friend!
  • Deanodino
    Deanodino Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me too :p
  • Shinokama
    Options
    I'm brand new, feel free to add me if you want ^^
  • Araceli1979
    Options
    Feel free to add me..we can both use the motivation!
  • swray21
    swray21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've only been using this for 2 days but I'm loving it! I started my health/fitness goals a little over a 1 wk ago and have lost 2.5 lbs so far
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Not new to MFP but have been away for a while, making my way back as the fire is back burning in me to start this live change again. Happy to add some motivation and know I need it as well. We can do this!!!!!!