HI Everybody!! Getting back to me :)

Options
eisterunicorn
eisterunicorn Posts: 158 Member
edited February 2015 in Getting Started
I'm a 19 year old (female) in the USAF, and on top of my rigorous mental training schedule (I'm an Arabic Linguist) and getting married a month ago, (Dec 23), I somehow got off track and started binging again, and putting off exercise (even though I need it for the difficult monthly PT evals!!!). So this week I started going to a female run group three days a week to help get my PT run time down, and decided to start logging my food again so I can try to lose some weight and keep my focus on health and fitness. I seriously have a sugar addiction and could use some support and peer pressure in the right direction so I can stay on track.
If anybody wants to be friends for some moral support or whatever that'd be great!! :)

Madison

Replies

• mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey Madison! I'm new here too, I'd love to add you as a friend! Your job sounds incredible, by the way--and congrats on getting married!! :)
  • eisterunicorn
    eisterunicorn Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Yay I have one friend!!:D thanks so much! :)
  • karmstg
    karmstg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not new here...took some time off and now coming back for the final push. Feel free to add me. As part of my "final push," I've decided I really should be a little less anti-social and get some friends :) Congrats on getting married and, yes, very cool job.
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi Madison! I'm a USAF vet...was "medical admin." Nowhere near as stressful as your gig, but it had it's own "special issues." I served 10 years, honorable discharge even after a MEB. Even though I've been out for 15 years, I still compare myself to AF standards...I reckon that happens when you join-up at 18. ;) I'm sending a friend request.