Options
Hey there...

Just want to say hello and hope that I can connect with some folks that will keep me honest for a week....just have to start. Going to scan some strings/ groups and see where I fit.

50+/ 50 pounds to lose/ need to develop the tracking habit / need to adjust my evening snacking...

AND..... Is there a way to create a tracker that is always on your desktop?

Alright...here I go....getting tired of saying I am going to do it .... need to walk the talk!!

Good luck to everyone....

Deb :D

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome Deb :)
  • mlh357
    mlh357 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi Deb! Totally know what you mean...I had so many "starts" where I would say I'd get going, then have one bad day, and it would all derail. One of my favorite new quotes: "if you're tired of quitting, stop giving up"...this one has really stuck and I hope I can keep myself focused on the end goal this time! You can do it!!!!!!
  • debcan58
    debcan58 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome Hearts....and for the understanding mlh357! I am ready to fight the battle. I will stay in touch!!
  • FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck on your journey.
  • debcan58
    debcan58 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there Fullofsuccess!! Thank you for the welcome!! So many threads here trying to find a niche! :-) I think I am going to stick with #Team Get out of the 200's....my first goal.
    Good luck to you all as well. Looking forward to the support from this site!!! :-)
  • thenumber1tutor
    Options
    Thank you so much. I am so happy to be a part of this community