Mother's Day success story then and now

Options
As I celebrated my very first Mother's Day in 2008, I was around 280ish, and today I am 209.4! :D With the support, and MFP I have achieved weight lose. And as many my 2011 New Year's resoultion was to lose weight, and stick with it, and this year I have. MFP was the best thing for me. My sister in law has told me for many years that if you count your calories and accountable for what you eat you will have weight lose, and behold she was right. So thank you to my sister in law, and of course MFP because I couldn't have done it without y'all. I still have another 30-35 more lbs I would like to lose, but I wanted to share my mini success story with others, and other moms who to struggle, or have struggled with their weight! :D Happy Mother's Day! :flowerforyou:

100_0261.jpg

065.jpg

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your continued success.

put this in front of your link put this at the end

Remove the "spaces" inside my brackets
  • mommy2alice
    Options
    You're doing GREAT! Keep up the good work!!!! :)
  • denanc
    denanc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    thanks! :D I give up on the pics idk if you can see them, maybe one day I will get it right!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look incredible! Great job!
  • biellas
    biellas Posts: 39
    Options
    Wow you are swimming in that dress! Great work & congrats!
  • jonseth
    jonseth Posts: 1
    Options
    As I celebrated my very first Mother's Day in 2008, I was around 280ish, and today I am 209.4! :D With the support, and MFP I have achieved weight lose. And as many my 2011 New Year's resoultion was to lose weight, and stick with it, and this year I have. MFP was the best thing for me. My sister in law has told me for many years that if you count your calories and accountable for what you eat you will have weight lose, and behold she was right. So thank you to my sister in law, and of course MFP because I couldn't have done it without y'all. I still have another 30-35 more lbs I would like to lose, but I wanted to share my mini success story with others, and other moms who to struggle, or have struggled with their weight! :D Happy Mother's Day! :flowerforyou:

100_0261.jpg

065.jpg
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Keep up the good work! Yes, you are swimming in that dress, not that you're going to be wearing it much longer, but it needs some tucks in the waist.... :)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Well you look quite fantastic! Congrats on such a success! I wish you well in the rest of your journey!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    thanks ALL for the kinds words, y'all are awesome! :smile:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job!!! Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow you are swimming in that dress! Great work & congrats!

Ditto!! Looking great!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!