Mini Muffin Quiche Idea

Options
Goal179
Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
I think I have shared this idea before but it was over a year ago. Since there are so many newbies on MFP, I thought I should share it again. Hope it is useful for you.

I have started making little muffin quiches. I make one batch for my family and one batch for myself. Take your favorite omelette ingredients: Mine are spinach, mushrooms, sautee'd onions, jalepenos and light cheddar cheese. I sautee the veggies in olive oil and water, then I take a muffin plan and spray the bottom with coconut oil. Drop your veggies in the bottom of each muffin mold, then pour lilquid egg whites on top until the muffin tin is full. Drop a little cheese on top and bake for about 15 minutes or until the quiches are cooked. They make PERFECT on the go breakfast meals. Great way to get in extra veggies and protein also. You can add whatever ingredients you like. If you are a bacon or sausage eater, you can add that as well. Enjoy!!!

Replies

• Indecisivgirl
    Indecisivgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Im doing atkins so this is right up my ally. What temp do you set your oven at?