IG:@fit.mamba starting to track my Macros

Options
:) hello everybody!! I started my fitness journey two years ago, started from the bottom and learned little by little how to make healthier choices

Replies

• lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good for you! What was your motivation to get started? Was it weight loss or fitness in general? What was your starting goal?
  • fitmamba
    fitmamba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I never had problems with my weight but I always wanted to have a fit body and be healthier for my own health but I was a real party girl. When I reached my 24 yo was the time for a change! I started from the bottom, 0 physical condition, I couldn't run not even half mile, I was eating whatever I want, drinking and smoking. Now I feel much better, full of life and have new fitness goals. A healthier life is the best choice we can make :)
  • fitmamba
    fitmamba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lee658 wrote: »
    Good for you! What was your motivation to get started? Was it weight loss or fitness in general? What was your starting goal?

:)
  • lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I try to associate with positive upbeat people. I've never smoked, drink socially, never taken any recreational drugs willingly (with the exception of second hand smoke at the odd concert). I've never been a really poor eater. My weakness was evening binges. Cookies peanut butter sandwiches not too long before bed. I've been good at curbing this in recent months. I assume you've quite smoking? Was running an exercise you started on your way to being fit? Did you set a goal for example to run a half marathon? you certainly look fit now from your picture. Are 26 now? Good for you for realizing and making the necessary changes:-)