Need support:(

Options
I was doing good, I have no idea what happened. All of the sudden I am not the least bit motivated to do anything. Especially exercise. I've been eating out a lot, drinking soda which I never do:( help!

Replies

• Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Make a new start. Make mistakes temporary. Soda - sugar is such empty calories.
    - Reflect on your goals. Negetive thinking is often a sign of poor self image ie underneath do we think we deserve success?
    - I have to check my mental state regularly, sometimes my own thinking justs wants me to give up and stop - that lazy part of me that wants everything easy. Nothing is easy.
    I ate out too much this week and this showed when I weighed in, temporary gain, soon lost again but eating out can be a trap. Watch portion size in restaurants track the amount you are eating.
    Anywayjust start again. Read some success stories here on MFP that always gives me inspiration.
  • nani0886
    Options
    HI!!! Cheer up!!! We all have our bad days, or weeks, or months! The importat thing is to find the streght to get back on track. It is always so hard for me to start, I have a sugar addiction! No joke, I love soda, and juice, and I can drink my calories up!. I hated water with all my heart. On top of that, I suffer from horrible migraines. And that was my excuse to keep eating sugars and bad food. If I didn't have them, bad migraines will for sure come. So I started this one glass of water as soon as I wake up. I have it by my nightstand. Then one glass before breakfast, one glass after I get to work, and I keel adding glasses as I go. I can really say that it has help so much! While im excersising I drink water, and throught the day I make sure to have at least 8 glasses. It is insane how something so little has helped so much. Drink up! And remember it didn't take you week or a month to gain weght, so allow yourself to do little steps until your reach your goal :)