friends

Options
lilfarm
lilfarm Posts: 30 Member
Looking for some friends. I have been on a break from myfitnesspal, while I did weight watchers with my aunt. But I'm back here now :) I've found myfitnesspal works soooo much better for me. I've lost 15 lbs, but I have 70 lbs left to lose. I'm hoping once the wieght is gone to start ttc. I try to eat whole healthy foods and limit my intake, plus exercise regularly (mostly cardio, I need to start doing more weights).

Replies

• vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Nice to meet you!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i am new too... add me if you want :)
  • fatasslosermom
    Options
    I am pretty new too. Add me: wennifer08. I joined last year, but never really used it. I have just been using it for about a month.
  • sammyc84
    sammyc84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am relatively new also. You sound as though you are motivated and you obviously have had some success and I would really like to meet people who can keep me motivated also. Feel free to add me :)
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new! I've only been here for a little over a week but I'm LOVING it! 10 years ago I followed Weight watchers and until I found this site last week, I thought that would be the only thing that worked for me! Thank goodness I'm a tech nerd and did some searching first before I put out the $$!

Welcome back!
  • sestokes
    sestokes Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I'm new on here. This site is awesome helping track food and exercise. I need to lose 50 more pounds. Add me as a friend if you like. :smile: