Kristi in the bikini state! Florida! Help!

Options
I have never been this weight before. Need to lose 30-40 but down 7 lbs in two weeks! Good luck to everyone! :#

Replies

• Theo_Mellis
    Theo_Mellis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • tip101
    tip101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey u can do it, I'm from fla to, we all wanna get it on before the spring lol
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Joining MFP and making friends is a great start on dropping the 30-40 lbs you want to lose. You will find plenty of information and support. Good luck. Feel free to add me if are looking for more friends. I can also recommend some awesome people on MFP. Be well, be healthy, be happy!
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Also a Florida girl looking to drop 30-40 pounds. Add me if you'd like :) We can do it!
  • FloridaMG75
    FloridaMG75 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    SoFla here. I need the help too.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I understand! I'm going to wear a bikini this summer no matter what my weight is, though. Deal with it, Melbourne Beach!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    I understand! I'm going to wear a bikini this summer no matter what my weight is, though. Deal with it, Melbourne Beach!

Wear it! I wore bikinis when I was high in weight. I prefer to let things go rather than look like an italian sausage in a one piece that is most likely drooping on the top and cutting off my thigh chunk.
  • kristis74
    kristis74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks
  • kristis74
    Options
    fbref9 wrote: »
    Joining MFP and making friends is a great start on dropping the 30-40 lbs you want to lose. You will find plenty of information and support. Good luck. Feel free to add me if are looking for more friends. I can also recommend some awesome people on MFP. Be well, be healthy, be happy!

• dom2022
    Options
    Good job keep it up!
  • meyerssheila
    meyerssheila Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I moved to Fl about 2 years ago and found out quickly a bikini body is harder to keep than I thought. I am hoping to lose 10 but tone considerably. I realize that the toning may hinder all 10 pounds beig lost since muscle is heavier.
  • kristis74
    Options
    Good luck! I moved to Fl about 2 years ago and found out quickly a bikini body is harder to keep than I thought. I am hoping to lose 10 but tone considerably. I realize that the toning may hinder all 10 pounds beig lost since muscle is heavier.

True but you will feel so much better!
  • jackg1
    jackg1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in Lakeland florida. I started at 390 in October 2013 and am at 330 now. Still working at it. Any motivation and interaction among others helps. How are you?