Something about my goals or how to stop complexes.

Options
Good morning, afternoon and whatever! My name is Lyuba. I am that another girl who wants to become a person she would be proud of. I am looking for some cleaning diet ideas for the beginning and some power to keep it all going. Thanks for checking out this message and good luck with your goals.

Replies

• the1misstasha
    Options
    Hello there, I'm doing the same. My coworker is really in to nutrition her biggest piece of advice to me was planning what you will eat. It can prevent you from being hungry or cheating. So planning healthy versions of your favorite meals can be a great start. For example, I love seafood, burgers/fries, pizza etc. My health twist was to bake my seafood add it to mixed greens for lunch; pepper steak and baked sweet potatoe fries with steamed broccoli for dinner. Three snacks for the day: a pepper stuffed with ground turkey, quinoa & herbs; shrimp, black bean and corn salad w/ red onion, tomato & avacado; deconstructed pizza, 3 slices of fresh mozz, 4 slices turkey pepperoni, olives, basil, pepperoncini, over mixed greens. Breakfast is my favorite, omelet 2 whites 1 yoke turkey bacon & peppers; small fruit cup mix with yogurt. Domestic Geek on YouTube has great healthy recipes.
  • alyapravda
    Options
    Hello there, I'm doing the same. My coworker is really in to nutrition her biggest piece of advice to me was planning what you will eat. It can prevent you from being hungry or cheating. So planning healthy versions of your favorite meals can be a great start. For example, I love seafood, burgers/fries, pizza etc. My health twist was to bake my seafood add it to mixed greens for lunch; pepper steak and baked sweet potatoe fries with steamed broccoli for dinner. Three snacks for the day: a pepper stuffed with ground turkey, quinoa & herbs; shrimp, black bean and corn salad w/ red onion, tomato & avacado; deconstructed pizza, 3 slices of fresh mozz, 4 slices turkey pepperoni, olives, basil, pepperoncini, over mixed greens. Breakfast is my favorite, omelet 2 whites 1 yoke turkey bacon & peppers; small fruit cup mix with yogurt. Domestic Geek on YouTube has great healthy recipes.

Thank you! I will try, but I can't believe that there is something that could be as delicious as simple pizza and healthy at the same time. So nervous about limiting myself... I feel like I betray myself :(