CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! Count me in too!

Starting Weight.....200

Goal Weight..........160
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Doh! 171.5 this week! I almost forgot about it lol. Not as far down as I'd like for a week, but it'll do ;-)
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Am I too late???? I want in....losing 40lbs would actually put me at my personal happy weight...please tell me I'm not too late?!? :ohwell:
  • sherrismith82
    sherrismith82 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im sorry Ladies, the group closed 2 weeks ago. BUT you can start your own group!!!
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Doh! 171.5 this week! I almost forgot about it lol. Not as far down as I'd like for a week, but it'll do ;-)

Thanks, girl. I'll get you when I get on the computer :)
  • stina804
    stina804 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join?
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Is it to late to join?

Unfortunately, it is :( this challenge filled up VERY QUICKLY! But you can start your own group :)
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
    04/03:178.8
    04/10: 176
    04/17: 174.8
    04/24: 174.6
    05/01: 171.8
    05/08: 170.2
    05/15:
    05/22:
    05/29:
    06/05:
    06/19:
    06/26:
    07/03:
    07/10:
    07/17:
    07/24
    07/31:
    08/07:
    08/14: 138
  • doyouknowthisface
    Options
    Sounds good to me!! I have family coming to visit me August the 13th that I wont have seen for a year. Best of luck to everyone WE CAN DO IT!!
  • doyouknowthisface
    Options
    ONLY JUST SEEN THE GROUP IS CLOSED NOW NEVERMIND HA TRY LOOK FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE STARTING
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    ONLY JUST SEEN THE GROUP IS CLOSED NOW NEVERMIND HA TRY LOOK FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE STARTING

There are monthly challenges that are going on. I am on them too. You dont have to be in just one challenge. The more challenges, the more motivation.....just be careful not to take on more than you can handle :) good luck!
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Posting stats:

CW: 152.0
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    Last week: 282.4
    this week: 278.0
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Well YEAH!!!!!!for both Sherri and Fruit Loop. Looks like you guys are just dropping quickly. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Another rough week here plus a few other med reasons so i changed weigh in until monday for me. :heart: Just hoping for a "not gain" with a good med report with doc in am. I feel fantastic so that's really grand in my book.
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Well YEAH!!!!!!for both Sherri and Fruit Loop. Looks like you guys are just dropping quickly. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Another rough week here plus a few other med reasons so i changed weigh in until monday for me. :heart: Just hoping for a "not gain" with a good med report with doc in am. I feel fantastic so that's really grand in my book.

No matter the results, keep your head up and do not get discouraged. Everything will be fine and just remember it is what it is. I'm shocked I've lost what I've lost because I have been CRAVING food like crazy here lately!!! Thank God this week will be over soon, then I can go back to normal :(
  • sherrismith82
    Options
    Last week: 282.4
    this week: 278.0
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW FruitLoop!!!! I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!! YOU ARE GETTING THIS DONE, GIRL! KEEP IT UP!!!
  • Sana1116
    Sana1116 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5-8-2011 weigh in : 194.8lbs.

:-( i've been losing and gaining the same 2 pounds for this whole week. I dont' noe wats going in ....am also still tryana find a happy medium with the number of calories i should eat in a day, bt no luck with that. any advice? how did u all calculate your caloric intakes,,,,do u jst eat the same number as ur BMR??
  • mita2161
    mita2161 Posts: 20
    Options
    Im in! Starting Weight today: 155.6 Goal weight 120.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Another week... no movement on the scale. Blew the **** out of my calories yesterday at a party. We are having a party next Saturday... and then the Saturday after that is my annual pig roast my buddy and I do. Looks like I am going to have to kick my own *kitten* all week long just to make up for my Saturday indiscretions.
  • 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    stayed the same this week :/ .. but i'm happy ive not gained :)

can't wait for next weeks, i am determined to drop another lb off :)

xx