my people this is Shocking!

Options
As I was loging my launch I searched for roundy crackers butter cheese flavour 33g and I found that it amounts to only 1 colourie i need confirmation before I go crazy on them as they are my favorite snack I just can't believe it

Replies

• tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    you'll have to confirm that with the packaging.
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You have to double check every entry, and either edit it or keep searching until you find one that matches the packaging. Some people ... I just don't know what they're thinking when they enter these. ;)

Try this one: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/roundy-butter-cheese-coated-crackers-533106

I can't say if it's accurate, but it sounds closer.
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Always check packaging as a lot of stuff uploaded by other MFP users can be completely inaccurate.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    My guess is no. But look at the package.
  • sbahlezinwe67
    sbahlezinwe67 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    tibby531 wrote: »
    you'll have to confirm that with the packaging.

I have confirmed the packaging and all the nutriend from, fat protein, dietary fibre its all the same as in the pocket on my hand
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    What is the exact brand name and product?
  • sbahlezinwe67
    Options
    melanis wrote: »
    What is the exact brand name and product?

Future choice Roundy crackers flavor: butter cheese
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I googled them. Being they are foreign made, they might not have accurate calorie info. I would probably log them as mini Ritz crackers and cheese and move on with life.

Eta Ritz bitz
    160cals for 30 grams
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I googled them. Being they are foreign made, they might not have accurate calorie info. I would probably log them as mini Ritz crackers and cheese and move on with life.

Eta Ritz bitz
    160cals for 30 grams

Hm, I googled them, and the website tried downloading and exe file to my computer. I then gave up trying to help the OP. :)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    OdesAngel wrote: »

Eta Ritz bitz
    160cals for 30 grams

Hm, I googled them, and the website tried downloading and exe file to my computer. I then gave up trying to help the OP. :)
    Yikes:/
    There are a few east Asian snacks I enjoy myself that I have found the calorie counts to be way off so I just log the US equivalent. Granted they aren't an everyday thing otherwise I probably would just eat something else I could track.
  • sbahlezinwe67
    Options
    Thank you I will just give them up because this one calorie thing us too good to be true
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will just give them up because this one calorie thing us too good to be true

You don't need to give them up if you enjoy them. Weigh out a portion, track the calories, and make it fit into your day. Just be sure to not eat a ton of them.