week two

Options
This is going to take a long time. Two more pounds gone after my second week and two inches (not from where I would like). Just wish it would happen faster. It did feel good however when a coworker of mine that I hadn't seen in a few weeks commented on my weight loss, (big smile)! I just don't want to get frustrated and give up. There is a lot of weight still to get rid of.

Replies

• ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Patience is not my strong suit either. I'm sure every person here wishes things would go faster. But the reality is the weight didn't get on quickly, it's not going to get off quickly. All we can do is be healthy and patient and eventually the end result will arrive. You're doing great, stick with it! :)
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    It does take a long time. In the beginning it can be a little daunting. Keep at it! I have 70+ lbs to go, I will get there eventually.
  • jensothermail
    jensothermail Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am pretty proud of myself so far. I haven't missed a day of working out. So far I have been walking and jogging on the treadmill with some strength training. I am planning on adding my Zumba DVD's to the mix (just need to fix the blue ray player). Don't want to get bored and hoping I am doing enough.