Accountability Buddy with a similar weight and diet profile?

Options
Hi,
I have lost 9 pounds in January but I still have 70 pounds to lose. I am eating low carb with moderate calorie intake. Anyone interested in being an accountability buddy? I am 37, female.
Jas

Replies

• wishiwasarunner
    wishiwasarunner Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am 46, only trying to lose 20# right now (probably need to do more - but this is my goal for the next 6 months and then maintain). I am only trying to take off 1 pound per week - so I guess this is moderate calorie intake and while I do usually come in below the MFP carb macro's and higher on the protein and fat :( - I would not really call my diet low carb - usually around 100 grams of carbs a day. So I don't know that I fit what you are looking for but I am happy to try. I only took off 3 # in January - so I may not be as much of a motivator.
  • fitgranny56
    fitgranny56 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am going to start my program tomorrow. Would love a buddy to help me on this journey.
  • dlmares
    Options
    I am 46, only trying to lose 20# right now (probably need to do more - but this is my goal for the next 6 months and then maintain). I am only trying to take off 1 pound per week - so I guess this is moderate calorie intake and while I do usually come in below the MFP carb macro's and higher on the protein and fat :( - I would not really call my diet low carb - usually around 100 grams of carbs a day. So I don't know that I fit what you are looking for but I am happy to try. I only took off 3 # in January - so I may not be as much of a motivator.

• dlmares
    Options
    I'll join you! I'm 45 and working on losing 20 pounds, too. First time on MFP-let's help each other!!