Need Friends to Help Get My Tailfin In Gear

Options
Hello out there! I am a sad little fitness shark. You can call me Meg or Megs if you like.

Anyway, once upon a time, I was in great shape. I ran cross country in college (5ks were my pups), I did pilates, I swam as often as I could, I ate healthy (mostly). But then health problems happened. And then I got lazy. And with laziness comes more bad health. And with bad health comes more laziness. And so on and so forth.

And I'm done with that nonsense. But I need help.

I'm looking for friends who can help motivate me to keep going, even when I get down. Friends who can help me just keep swimming, as it were. And also friends I can ask for help, because I have many questions.

I look forward to meating you. I promise I won't bite.

(All puns intended.)

Replies

• keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Meg feel free to add me as a friend. I am in the process of getting to my goal weight as well. I would love to meet you and encourage you along your journey to good health. It always helps to have someone cheering you on.
    Remember as Dory from Finding Nemo says... " just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. " LOL . I work with children. Ocupational hazard. :)
    Tera
  • shellyjrose76
    shellyjrose76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Megalodon73
    Options
    Haha, no worries, keepmovinstrong. I used to work for Disney in one of the Finding Nemo attractions, so I know the urge to use that quote.

And thank you both! I'll add you so we can help each other out. :)