Non Food Prizes for Kids

Options
Lablady22
Lablady22 Posts: 28 Member
Hey guys,
Today my boyfriend and I are putting on a "Punt Pass and Kick" competition for our friends and their kids too. I'm trying to figure out some non food prizes for the kids. Any ideas?

Replies

• LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    What's the budget? How old are the kids?
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have 3 nephews and they always love the little individual packs of lego figures. They're cheap and there is a wide selection, lego, halo mega bloks, kreo transformers, etc.
  • Lablady22
    Options
    there will be 6 kids. 5 boys, 13, 11, 9, 6 and 2 and one girl that's 7. Budget is about $5 bucks a kid maybe? I'm not sure?
  • Lablady22
    Options
    errollm wrote: »
    I have 3 nephews and they always love the little individual packs of lego figures. They're cheap and there is a wide selection, lego, halo mega bloks, kreo transformers, etc.

Legos are always good!
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    There's also ones for girls too. But I don't know much about them because my brother refuses to keep having kids "just so I can have a niece", lol.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Ammunition.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Kids enjoy little trinkets like cool pencils and erasers still? In grade school I used to go crazy over little stuff like that.
  • silentKayak
    silentKayak Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Handmade goofy "champion" badges or headgear?
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    Kids enjoy little trinkets like cool pencils and erasers still? In grade school I used to go crazy over little stuff like that.

Agreed! My daughter loves crafty/school stuff with fun characters or designs on them.. also the legos.. and for the boys.. maybe hotwheels for the smaller ones, and ear buds for the older ones.. my kids go through ear buds like they are going out of style..

just a few things that came to my mind when I thought about it.

• CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Dollar store. There are so many little things in the toy section and in the party favors.