nldp24
nldp24 Posts: 4
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
:)

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, no way am I spending my hard earned money so you can buy some new clothes.
  • nldp24
    Options
    Ignore the nutcase above ?!! :D Anyone got any tried and tested ideas for shifting the belly?
  • Emmaloubalajake
    Emmaloubalajake Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Incline cardio (see the fitness forum ) the idea is to walk on the treadmill on a incline at a slow/moderate speed 3/4mph for around 30 mins to an hour depending on your fitness levels. It's a good way to melt fat and lose inches. It's intense but easy on the joints and you can build it up
  • nldp24
    Options
    excellent. I'll have a look on that forum. thanks :)
  • Emmaloubalajake
    Options
    I've lost 4 inches off my hips in 8/9 weeks doing it
  • nldp24
    Options
    Massive well done! How many times a week have you done it?
  • Emmaloubalajake
    Options
    I go every other day so it works out at 4 times. 60 mins I do but then I cooldown for about 20/30 mins. You can do less though it's a great fat burner
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Sorry but there is no way to spot reduce any part of you body and unfortunately fat comes off from where it wants to come off from and never where we want to lose it (or so it seems)

Lose body fat while trying to retain lean mass by eating at a calorie deficit, meeting your protein requirements and and lifting weights

Add in some cardio to improve your heart health because a healthy heart is a good thing :-)
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Incline cardio (see the fitness forum ) the idea is to walk on the treadmill on a incline at a slow/moderate speed 3/4mph for around 30 mins to an hour depending on your fitness levels. It's a good way to melt fat and lose inches. It's intense but easy on the joints and you can build it up

I started doing this and it is pretty intense. I love it. The impact is low but you can really feel the burn.
  • Emmaloubalajake
    edited February 2015
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »

I started doing this and it is pretty intense. I love it. The impact is low but you can really feel the burn.

You really can and it burns fat everywhere