Fresh start.

Options
Hi there! I am Sherri. I have been a member of MFP before, and I recently lost 55 pounds. Unfortunately I gained that back since September. Since September my life has been a big ball of stress, emotional eating and lack of exercise. For the last week I have been sick, and thought that I had the flu... but as it turns out my blood sugar was 18.8! Way to high. I do not know how long it has been that way but all I know is that I do not want it to stay there. I have decided to start fresh on MFP with a new account and I would love to meet new people who are interested in becomeing healthy themselves! I look forward to meeting you! -Sherri.

Replies

• lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi Sherri
    Welcome back:-). The positive is you've successfully achieved weight loss, wow 55 lbs! This time it shouldn't be so focused on the number but what you do daily to get there. Keep positive, make the heathy changes and get active doing something, anything daily. If you would like to add me I'd be happy to share motivation when I'm on the app. Good luck with your new journey...this time life long success is in the cards!
  • thatsillyshana23
    thatsillyshana23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome back! I don't know much about blood sugar, but I know about stress and emotional eating! :D
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I have lost 110 lbs with 140 to go. Feel free to add me
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! If you need any help or tips, feel free to ask me :)
  • sherrsuntha
    sherrsuntha Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your reply's!
  • Pol3cat
    Pol3cat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) This is my second time here and I find it really helps. Good luck.
  • sherrsuntha
    sherrsuntha Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I agree! It does help a lot. Good luck to you.