Looking for new friends who workout from home

Options
2»

Replies

• Khunter2244
    Options
    I workout at home and have lost 47lbs. I do a lot of videos on youtube and yoga!!
  • MakingItGreat
    MakingItGreat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I workout at home! No time for the gym as a single mom with a full time job and a home business. I'm doing T25 and PiYo -- anyone here is welcome to add me as a friend for support and encouragement :)
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I lift weights at home, not doing any videos. Love working out at home as I don't have to share the equipment with anyone :D
  • beverlywesterby
    beverlywesterby Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and Ripped in 30 and have been doing Fitnessblender for a couple months now. Have gone through their 5 day challenge (both the regular one and the one for busy people) I did the HIIT part of the 84 minute 1000 calorie workout this morning. I LOVE Daniel and Kelly! I do some sort of workout at home pretty much daily and would love to have other friends who do too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I workout at home as well. I do youtube videos, fitness blender, and equipment I have at home. I've been pretty successful so far. Feel free to add me!
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Since the winter time hit, I have been working out at home. I do Gold's Gym Variety and Zumba. Zumba is a lot of fun because majority of the time it doesn't feel like I am "exercising." I own the 30 Day Shred and will be starting that Feb. 7th! I am nervous but excited!
  • dirtyrose2007
    dirtyrose2007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I do most of my workouts from home. Feel free to add me also.
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i have lost 19kg working out at home and just started T25 feel free to add! your progress is brilliant!
  • mandybiteme
    mandybiteme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lift weights at home, not doing any videos. Love working out at home as I don't have to share the equipment with anyone :D

Thank goodness it's not just me, I had a favourite bike and didn't like using the others! Hehe... I work out at home, I do HIIT on my spinning bike and lift weights - I used to go to the gym down the road but they changed the opening time to 6.30am - which is too late as I need a good hours workout before 7..!
  • EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Been using fitness blender for my HIIT routines for a while now..
  • eMka11
    eMka11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started working out at home 12 months ago,with a break during summer holidays and another one around Christmas. Got down from 68 to 59 kg, trying to get more toned and loose the extra inches from my belly now. Just starting Jillian Michaels Body revolution. Feel free to add me girls :-)
  • tgoila
    tgoila Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    All you lovely ladies who lift weights at home -- how heavy are you able to lift? Do you have sufficient weights? I can only go up to abt 20kg on my barbell right now (measly I know). I am also afraid that if I up the weights (by buying more) and try to do heavy squats or deadlifts etc, I might get injured in the absence of a trained professional overseeing me...
  • tgoila wrote: »
    All you lovely ladies who lift weights at home -- how heavy are you able to lift? Do you have sufficient weights? I can only go up to abt 20kg on my barbell right now (measly I know). I am also afraid that if I up the weights (by buying more) and try to do heavy squats or deadlifts etc, I might get injured in the absence of a trained professional overseeing me...

I didn't buy weights specifically but my stability ball, came with 2 soft medicine balls; plus I have a Total Gym Fit (whereas my body weight, is the weight; that I'll be lifting but I haven't used it yet).

• celticlass69
    celticlass69 Posts: 61 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I work out at home, unless the weather is nice, which it isn't today. I walk, dance, do calisthenics, resistance, yoga and other videos I have and off of youtube. Feel free to add me as a friend.