Newbie looking for friends :]

Options
Hi everybody!

I'm a 22YO female looking towards a more healthy and happy lifestyle! I've been actively using MFP for the past couple of weeks but I figured joining MFP community would help keep me more accountable and motivated. I'm looking for friends to learn from and support! I'm currently 5'0" and my goal is to lose 35 lbs.

I also have a fitbit flex if anyone is interested in challenges! www.fitbit.com/user/2XZXP2

Replies

• swray21
    swray21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm new to the site but I'm trying to lose at least 15 lbs, tone up, and eat clean!
  • momscows91
    Options
    You can add me this is my first day. I have a lot to lose. Got on the scales the morning and weighed 228. I have a new grandson and want to be active in his life . I will offer all the support I can and need people who will support me as well. Hope to hear from you
  • beckyh1983
    beckyh1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all good luck on your journeys, I'm new too :-)
  • minixmunchkin
    minixmunchkin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Seeing all my new friend activity definitely makes we want to work out more and eat healthier! Thanks to everyone who's added me :smile:
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can add me. I have the FITBIT charge HR. LOVE IT!
  • nocturnalfitness
    Options
    I'm new here, you can add me if you want!
  • xXxHibiscusxXx
    Options
    Hey there...I'm also new here..would be thankful for some motivating friends :)
  • paula38mfp
    Options
    Add me :) I'm 38 (on 15th Feb) I'm 5 ft n need to lose 48 lbs currently on 2nd day of my new journey x
  • nocturnalfitness
    Options
    Sounds like we have the same goals!
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ishona you beat me here to it! lol <3 Feel free add as well, all my friends and I are social, enthusiastic and fun. :) Cheers!
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • ademott2015
    ademott2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and I have a fitbit too! Cheers to living a happy and healthy life!
  • AmidgetG3m
    Options
    Hi Ya

You can add me :) I have joined today in order to give myself a kick up the Bum my goals are simlar be nice to have some support on the way :):)
  • thepinkshoe
    thepinkshoe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :smile: I want to lose weight as well as tone up and eat healthier!
  • MissCourtney
    Options
    Add me I look forward to seeing our results. Anyone else feel free to add me too :) I feel like seeing other people success makes us all do good!
  • jenashburn
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. :) Seeing others' updates would help motivate me too!
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also have a fitbit. I need all the motivation and support I can get. I am the heaviest I have ever been. I need to lose 50 plus pds and get back to being healthy again. I lost 65 pounds years and hope to do it again.
  • kismea
    kismea Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am new to fitbit :)https://www.fitbit.com/user/36PKR8 feel free to add me.
  • barbreeacoffee
    barbreeacoffee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can add me im new to this, and new to this journey. I am a 23 yr old female, looking to gain more confidence, look a little bit more mature, and lose 18 pounds by may 2.
  • barbreeacoffee
    barbreeacoffee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    oh yeah anyone else can feel free to add me as well..